Learn More

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

How long has it been?

I don't even write this blog for anyone to read anymore. I think I just need an outlet to write myself. Why do I keep it public? Because in some ways, it keeps me accountable. If I post I'm going to do something, well, I should probably do it. If I don't, in some ways... I start to feel guilty. If I say something... well, now it's out there for the whole internet to see FOREVER. Is that a good thing? Most times, not. Just head on over to my other blog, the teen mom one, yeah. I'm a little disturbed at the things that I said as an 18 year old. But in my head, maybe, just maybe, I gave someone a different perspective, or I changed someone's mind about something, or maybe I prevented another 18 year old from making the mistakes I did at that age. And maybe NONE of that happened and I'm just full of myself. Whatever ;)

Lots has happened since August.
I graduated. YES. Freakin' finally.
4 years of college with a baby/toddler/preschooler was TOUGH. And not to mention the destructive relationship I started with. Ugh.
But everything seems like such a new start.
New city. New job. New-ish relationship. New state of mind.

Things are looking up. I love my little family. I love my job. I love my relationship. I love my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment