Learn More

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Life Described in ONE Sentence..


I love this more and more every time I see this.
I had a child at 18. Not my plan, but I'm happier than ever.
I started college a semester late and I'm not majoring in any type of fashion education. Also not the plan, but I fell in love with social services/criminal justice/family studies and I'm graduating from college in December.
My first, "serious" relationship failed, even when I wanted a family so bad. Again...not the plan. But, let me be the first to tell you how amazing it is that that plan did not go through!
There are many things that didn't go as planned..and I'm a planner..so, sometimes it gives me anxiety attacks that everything isn't a dream right now, but I am happy. I'm alive. I'm grateful. I'm loved & I love.
What else could I really ask for?

XXOO
C

No comments:

Post a Comment