Learn More

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Goals, goals, goals.

I've been talking about my goals and what not, so I decided I'd let you all know exactly what I'm aiming for!
Long Term Goal:
1. First & foremost, I'm always striving to be a better mother. I definitely do my best every day, but my best isn't always what I'm looking for. I strive to be more hands on and give my son more 1 on 1 time every day!
2. Get a routine & stick to it! Eat better, sleep better, be better.
3. Be a better & more passionate daughter, sister, & partner.
Short term goals:
1. This has been a goal for awhile, but I need to get there. I want to be in the 120s again and love my body! (aiming for mid April)
2. I want to be better in school, be more involved in my classes. (every week until May!)
3. Eat breakfast every morning (get this down for 21 days. Then it becomes habit)
4. Be able to do a pullup in boot camp class! (Be strong enough and brave enough to!)(aim for beginning of April)
5. Make it to the gym at least 4x a week. (bonus: go on a Saturday or Sunday!) (every week starting this week!)

Someone once told me to make goals that have some sort of obtainable time limit. Then you push for it so it gets done by that time. I have these goals and I really want to stick to them!

Now, for my work out today! I made it to the gym, no excuses, although I did almost skip.
I was too late for boot camp, but I did pay for the rest of this month (since my package ended today) and the month of April. It's paid for, I'm good to go! So, instead of boot camp, I got on the treadmill for 30 minutes and did some arms and abs. Definitely going to feel the arms tomorrow. I usually do anywhere from 5-8 lb dumbbells for arm exercises, but I upped it to 10 lbs today. I guess I was feeling strong! :)
Here are the workouts I did (also found on my pintrest, follow me!) hope they work for you as much as they worked for me!
 My legs were burning by 5 minutes!!
 I only did the "build muscle/burn fat" part, but plan to add the "go even harder" section to my workout on Thursday!
 Again...Love this watch!

xo
C*


No comments:

Post a Comment