Learn More

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

#transformationtuesday

So, I never partake in the hashtag madness. Ok, not never, but mostly never. I never do #wcw #mcm and definitely not #transformationtuesday. But, I decided, I would today. I am not by any means where I want to be. But I am really proud of where I came from. Like I've said before, my heaviest was in 2012 when I weighed 162 lbs at my heaviest. I'm only 5' so that's a lot of weight to be carrying around. After a lot of stress, some better eating, and becoming a lot more active, I lost 16 lbs and I've kept it off. Sure, 16 lbs isn't that much and it isn't even where I want to be, but I'm proud that I accomplished something I never thought I could do. So here's my #transformationtuesday picture, and here's to the next 16 lbs ;)
Me in the yellow dress is my 21st birthday in 2012, the picture on the right is of me in November of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment